One Good Brush Biodegradable Toothbrush:
Brush twice daily.
It is recommended you replace your toothbrush every three months.
When you are ready to dispose of your One Good Brush Biodegradable Toothbrush, snap off the head and place in the recycling bin.
The handle can be placed in a compost bin, or thrown away with food scraps.
Coconut Tooth Floss:
1. Take out a length of floss and wrap around both pointer fingers several times
2. Holding the floss tautly between your thumbs and index fingers, slide back-and-forth between your teeth
3. Lift floss up and away from teeth to remove food debris
3. Brush your teeth.
Premium Copper Tongue Cleaner:
1. Wash with warm soapy water before use
2. Hold by the looped handles
3.Place the horseshoe shaped edge at the back of your tongue
3. Apply light pressure, pulling it gently all the way forward to remove plaque
5. Rinse and repeat as needed
Over time, copper can naturally tarnish which is normal. Clean it with a simple solution of salt and lemon juice.