The professional smart percussive therapy device in a league of its own. The most powerful commercial-grade percussive therapy device with the features pros know and trust.
Our top-of-the-line deep muscle treatment is more personalised than ever, thanks to our guided app experiences, which help to reduce muscle soreness, improve mobility, and increase relaxation.
The Theragun PRO with continuous battery life, rotating arm, and an industry-leading 2-year warranty, is the most advanced recovery tool of choice for both professionals and everyday people.
Unrivalled Power. Remarkably Quiet. Proprietary brushless and commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology delivers renowned Theragun power, while being quieter than ever.
Bluetooth Enabled Smart Percussive Therapy® The Therabody app connects seamlessly via Bluetooth to deliver customised wellness routines pulled from your activity data.
Our app will guide you through each wellness routine, showing you all the unexpected ways our device can help enhance your life. 16mm Amplitude 16mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into the muscle than consumer-grade vibration massagers to stimulate circulation, generate heat, and release your deepest tension. Features:
• Proprietary brushless commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology
• Smart Percussive Therapy® with Bluetooth connectivity
• 3 built-in app-guided preset routines
• OLED screen
• Customisable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs)
• Force meter
• Adjustable arm for full-body reach
• Delivers up to 60 lbs (27.22kg) of no-stall force
• Wireless charging enabled
• 2 swappable lithium-ion batteries for continuous run-time (150 minutes each)
• Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
• 2-Year warranty Includes:
• Hard case
• 6 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments:
• Dampener: Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
• Standard Ball: Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
• Cone - Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
• Thumb: Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
• Wedge: Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
• SuperSoft: Theragun’s version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones.
• Lithium-ion battery charger
2. To turn on the PRO, firmly press and hold the centre button for 2 seconds on the button pad.
3. Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed.
4. Press the left (
5. The PRO should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin.
6. To turn off the PRO, firmly press and hold the centre button on the button pad until the device shuts down.
The original iconic recovery percussion tool, beloved by elite athletes including Cristiano Ronaldo, Maria Sharapova, and James Harden, and sports teams including Red Bull Racing, Paris Saint-Germain, and Manchester City.
Therabody focus on empowering users through education via their app and podcast, to ensure that true recovery solutions are available to everybody, at home.